Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Do you know and I all day think so many things


according to the host is oneself ability.And I have to compare other trainings to take stronger defense ability.But my biggest function is to massage for host.Let the host quickly reply physical strength."9527 return to a way.".This quickly replies physical strength, the still biggest function?I...Have no language."Zhang Yu says."Host, you in fact go without saying, as long as is in mind to want I know."9527 see Zhang Yu talk to all speak and remind a way with him each time."Boon.I knew.I still think I also and novel in cross of the person is similar to get a what invincible of thing.Then maneuver in the world, or build up own business empire, found own mafia empire.Then the mafia of unification the whole world what of.Yao how do I carry on the back so?"Zhang Yu thoughts of."Host, you at think to be some what things.What unification mafia in the whole world?"9527 ask a way.", Nothing important, what function are you still other?Be like increment attack dint?"Zhang Yu asked his/her own the question for wanting to ask most .Because he knows that this has very strong defense ability.But persistently suffer beating, although can,t get hurt,did not attackstone dint, that Zha does."Host, sorry.I don,t have the function of this to build up attack dint, however, host, under the training that this training take, you is very quick and then will own very strong attack dint.You think that I can quickly reply physical strength for you.Then continue to toughen, continuously toughens, then continuously replies and continuously toughens again, I could not believe for a month, the host will own strong attack dint.Plus to train to take strong defense ability, the self-preservation should have no problem."9527 directly canceled Zhang Yu is worry."Since so, that good.To, I hereafter how contact you?Do you know nfl jerseys and I all day think so many things?"Zhang Yu very afraid later oneself while thinking the Hey Xiu Hey Xiu, this what a clothes come out to disrupt."Stop worrying.Host, only after ascending me your contact, I just know that you think what, I basically can,t know that you think at ordinary times what, and even if know, I am also only a clothes and how say with other people.As for how do you contact me.While having to contact me, you in mind recite three 9527 is also my name, all right."9527 say.".Know.That I how cut off and your contact.As I am doing not think that my wanting doesn,t want the affair that you know, you suddenly come out to cause disturbance."This, you can also in mind recite three 9527.It is all right.Host.Still have what can help for you?""Boon.Good.Temporarily have

No comments:

Post a Comment