Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I see these 50 catties can also difficult pour me


no.""9527, 9527, 9527."In the mind after reciting three feel heart in a little bit little what.Know is 9527 broke to open contact with oneself.Zhang Yu by hand clapped to clap his/her own face and had a little painful.He springs up to yell a way a while:"I beard man three again come back."Boon has never thought.The elder brother has already incredibly also crossed once, and still unprecedentedly come back.Novel in the leading roles crossing all want to build up oneself is influence, and oneself is also fierce.Isn,t an establishment what business empire, be build up what mafia dynasty.Or again is what what of......Has beautiful dream for a night.The text chapter 3 my grass, one file so difficultOn the second day, in early morning.Zhang Yu got up.He wants to try the effect that this training takes today.Know from the 9527 people that MLB Jerseys this is divided into three systems.Is divided into gravity system, defendoof system.Massage system.This of gravity system, totally is divided into nine files, a file is lowest, 50 catty.Two the files are 100 catties.Three files 200.Four files 400.Five files 800.Six the files are 1,600 catties.Seven files, 3,200 catty.Eight files, 6,400 catty.Nine files, 12,800 catty.This next file is up 1 times that of one file.After knowing this, Zhang Yu finally understands the special place that this training takes.Is finally understand why when Li Si sent this clothes to him, had so one not giving up of the silk."9527, 9527, 9527" Zhang Yu in mind recites 3."Host, you call me.What can contribute efforts to you?"The voice is still so of iciness."You see me how should the current system toughen?"Zhang Yu asks a way."Host, this, although say, I can regulate the weight of clothes,this musts be 50 catties of above, otherwise, lowest is 50 catties.I see host is this physical endowment, 50 catties of very difficult."9527 have no the clear Wu of one silk his this host who is fighting him, because he is only a system, say of are all the truths.".Let me see one file.I to want to try these 50 catties to weigh how much."Zhang Yu Yi is points all defy spirit.What very difficult.I see these 50 catties can also difficult pour me."Like, host, have already opened for you."While 9527 voices are spreading Zhang Yu Shen ascend a

No comments:

Post a Comment